1. Make dough according to directions, cover and leave to rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
2. cut cheese into 1 cm (1/2 inch) dice.
3. Punch down dough and turn onto lightly floured board . Press out to a rectangle 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick.
4. Place cheese cubes over dough, leaving sides clear. Roll up firmly from longer side and press ends to seal, forming loaf into an oval shape.
5. Grease a baking sheet and place loaf carefully on it. Make 4 shallow, diagonal slashes on top with a sharp knife. Cover with a cloth and leave in a warm place until doubled. Preheat oven.
6. Brush top and sides lightly with milk or egg beaten with a little water. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Bake in a moderately hot oven for 35 - 40 minutes until golden and cooked. Cool on a rack and serve warm or cold.
Tips : Makes 1 loaf