1. Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl, break eggs into the centre and gradually stir flour into the eggs. When half the flour is blended in, add half the milk. Mix to a smooth batter and beat with a wooden spoon for a few minutes. Stir in remainder of milk, cover bowl and leave batter to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile gently fry onion in half the butter in a pan until soft. Increase heat, add ground meat and stir over high heat until juices evaporate and meat is crumbly.
3. Reduce heat and add parsley, cinnamon, water and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Set aside.
4. Melt remaining tbsp butter in a small saucepan and add flour. Stir over medium heat for 2 minutes without allowing flour to colour, then pour in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbling. Stir into ground meat mixture, leave to cool a little, then blend in beaten egg.
5. Heat a 15 cm (6 inch) frying pan or pancake pan and grease with a wad of paper towel dipped in oil. Using a jug, pour in 2-3 tbsp batter and tilt pan to coat base evenly. Cook until browned on the bottom, turn and cook for further minute. Remove to a plate. Cook remaining pancakes and stack on plate.
6. Place about 2 tbsp meat filling along centre of each pancake and roll up. Place in towns in a greased baking dish and pour Saltsa Tomato on top. Sprinkle wih grated cheese and bake in a moderate oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve as a first course or as a light meal.