1. Put semolina in a mixing bowl, add melted butter and mix well with a wooden spoon until butter is distributed evenly. Cover bowl with a piece of plastic film stretched on top and leave for 6-8 hours or overnight.
2. Put water and cinnamon bark in a small pan and bring to the boil. Remove cinnamon and pour boiling water onto semolina. Add orange flower water and mix until well blended. Leave for a few minutes to cool down, then knead until smooth. Dough shuld be firm; if crumbly add a little more water.
3. Combine nut filling ingredients.
4. Break off pieces of dough the size of a large walnut and mould into an oval shape. Make a hole with your forefinger through the centre from one end and enlarge hole by turning dough in hand and working finger inside dough. Fill with a generous tsp of filling and close end. Alternatively press dough flat around filling. Remould dough into an oval shape.
5. Place lokoumia on an ungreased baking sheet and bake in a hot oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked and only lightly coloured.
6. As hot lokoumia are removed from oven, brush with orange flower water.
7. Sift icing sugar on a large piece of waxed paper and place hot lokoumia on sugar. Sift icing sugar thickly on tops and sides and leave until cold. Store when cold in a sealed container. When serving, sift more icing sugar on top to give a smooth finish.
Tips : Makes about 45