1. Wash chick peas and beans well and place in separate bowls. Cover each with 1 1/2 cups water and leave overnight.
2. Rinse burghul and rice and place in separate bowls with 4 cups cold water in the burghul, 1 cup water on the rice. Leave overnight.
3. Next day put chick peas, and beans with their soaking water in separate pans and cook for 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours until tender. Chick peas will take longer to cook than the beans.
4. Put burghul with its soaking water and an additional 3 cups water in a large heavy pot. Drain rice and add. Put on low heat and cook gently, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes until very soft and porridge-like in consistency.
5. Add drained cooked chick peas and beans and another cup of water. Leave on low heat, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until liquid is well reduced and Asure is thick.
6. Add sugar, salt and milk and cook for 15 minutes longer. Stir in prepared fruits and nuts and remove from heat. Add rose water, stir well and pour into 1 large bowl or individual sweet bowls.
7. Cool to room temperature and serve as it is or cover and chill in refrigerator. Serve decorated with pomegranate seeds if available, otherwise decorate with blanched almonds or pistachio nuts.