(1) Cut the ends off the spring onions. Remove the outer layer. Then,cut the onions into pieces about 3cm (1in)long.
Tip: Use a sharp knife.
(2) Cut the tough stem off the broccoli and throw it away .Then , cut off the curly florets and risne them in a colander.
(3) Using clean kitchen scissors, trim the ends off the green beans and mangetout.Then, cut them all in half.
(4) Cut the ends off the courgette .Cut it in half across the middle.Then,slice each half into thin strips,like this.
(5) Half- fill a saucepan with water. Heat it untill it boils.Cook the broccoli and beans for 3 minutes, then drain them.
(6) Boil a pan of water for the pasta , then turn it off. Gently melt the butter in a frying pan, then add the onions, broccoli and beans.
Tip: Use a low heat
(7) Cook the vegetables for 5 minutes, then add the mangetout and courgette . Cook them all for another 3 minutes.
Tip: Stir the vegetables as they cook.
(8) Boil the pan of water again.Cook the pasta for 3 minutes, then drain it.
Put it back into the pan and mix in the vegetables.
(9) Add the cheese and break it up with a spoon. Then, gently cook the mixutre on a low heat until the cheese melts.
Tip: Stir in a lillte milk if the sauce is too thick .Eat straight away.