1. For the dressing, mix the vinegar and salt with a fork until dissolved. Stir in the mustard. Gradually stir in the olive oil until blended. Season with pepper and set aside until needed.
2. Preheat the broiler. Heat the oil in a skillet. When hot, add the bread slices and fry until golden, about 1 minute. Turn and cook on the other side, about 30 more seconds more. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
3. Place the salad greens in a bowl. Add 3 tbsp of the dressing and toss to coat well. Divide the dressed leaves among four salad plates.
4. Preheat the broiler. Place the goat cheeses, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and broil until bubbling and gloden, 1-2 minutes
5. Set a goat cheese on each slice of bread and place in the center of each plate. Sprinkle the diced pepper, red onion, parsley and chives on the salad. Drizzle with the remaing dressing and serve.