1. Using a serrated knife, cut the tomaotes in half and cut out their cores. Lay each half on its flat side, then slice them as finely as you can.
2. Arrange the tomatoes on four plates. Drizzle a tbsp of oil over each serving, then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and of pepper too.
3. If the mozzarella cheese is in a bag full of liquid, cut it open and pour away the liquid. Then, cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
4. Lay the slices of mozzarella amongst the sliced tomatoes. Then tear the basil leaves into thin strips and sprinkle them over the top.
5. Cover the plates with plastic foodwrap and put them into a fridge for about 30 minutes. Then unwrap them and serve.
Tip: Chill in a fridge for 30 minutes, then eat straight away.